Mr. Nikke Keskinen, 50, from Finland, will start as General Manager at Qatar-Finland International School in Doha, August 2020. He has a Master´s degree of Education from Tampere University, Finland, and a Certificate in educational administration from the Finnish National Agency of Education.
His previous international leadership positions were in Almaty, Kazakhstan, as the Principal of an innovative PBL school High Tech Academy, and in Baku, Azerbaijan, working for an educational start-up project.
His versatile, 25-year working experience in Finland covers class teaching and principal duties, and e.g. project management in family service administration. He has also served as a Manager of Early childhood education and Basic education in the City of Hameenlinna, Finland.
His specialities are
- pedagogical development towards child-centered learning in ECEC and basic education
- student welfare and learning support processes
- connecting educational service processes with social and health service management
- coordinating the Finnish “School on the Move” program and ECA pedagogy
- developing school´s internal and external communications
“My passion is now to create and develop, in good collaboration with our principals, teachers, other staff and the parents, the best possible learning environment and experience for our students. Our mutual job is to support all our students´ individual growth, provide versatile chances to learn for all, and enjoy the school work daily together.”